Written by Aletys
Thursday, 01 October 2009
It is with much pleasure that we announce the release of Team Archon’s next milestone of the Ultima 6 Project, Milestone 7 (M7) for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). This is the alpha release for the project, which will be followed shortly by the beta and 1.0 releases. Go to their site to check it out! Some things to look forward to in this release:
- The entire world is now available for players to explore, and players will be able to complete the game, though some elements will be further enhanced in the beta and 1.0 releases.
- New NPCs have been added, including a certain Cyclops family and a two-headed llama.
- Additional enhancements have been made to existing areas.
- More quests have been implemented, including the entire main quest.
- The Journal system has been greatly enhanced, and players will be able to track their progress with it.