Written by Aletys
Monday, 19 April 2010
From the U6 Project website:
It is with much pleasure that we announce the release of the Beta 3 Release of Team Archon’s Ultima 6 Project, for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). Some things to look forward to in this release:
- Many bug fixes have been implemented since the Beta 2 release.
- Those players with proclivities to the dark side can now follow an “evil path”.
- Additional enhancements have been made to the map and journal systems, and the Compendium is now complete.
- Performance improvements have been implemented.
- It should be noted that anyone using a previous version will have to uninstall it prior to installing the Beta 3 Release, and start a new game.